Saturday, December 1, 2007

Sperm Is Firm!

At the start of my career I went to the most aweful rundown Esthetics school accidentally. It was also a Cosmetology school as well. I should have known better. You see I quickly chose the school closest to me not knowing that there is a difference in quality. So I end up with a teacher who is really nice and... also really unintelligent. She actually told a woman in my class (who at the time was in her 70's) that sperm was firming because of the protein in it or something.

This poor old woman went home and tried putting it on her face. Her boyfriend at the time was only to happy to donate I am sure. She came in the next day and told me it worked.


I told the school I wanted my money back and transferred into NYC.

Somebody needs to shut this place down....

No comments: