Sunday, December 2, 2007

To Website Or Not To Website?

I have this fantasy about creating a website to sell skincare and other cult like must haves. I actually went and created the logo myself online after reading 4 Hour Work Week (my new favorite book). The desire stems from the urge to achieve certain things in life that I can't do with my current job. The company and the image came to me clearly as a vision in my head while dreaming. It woke me up at 4 am and I sat down and just started writing. It all came at once the image, the name, the product lines. I am almost 30 years old and have been in this business for almost 10 yrs as an esthetician and sales rep.

I love my job buuut...I am not my own boss. Sometimes that's just the bottom line.

Hey your only young once right?

No comments: