Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Gucci G-Spot

Why does everyone think I can do this? I can guarantee you this photo has been retouched. If not then I need to meet the esthetician who did the wax job so I can kiss her shoes.

After this ad hit everyone came in asking me for weird shapes and hair color down there. The reality is that a wax like this would cost you about $250 as opposed to the normal 70 bucks. This would take about 2 hours to do if you want it done perfectly. To be honest I don't have that kind of patience.

One woman actually came in asking me for the initials of some guy she was dating. I talked her out of it. Ladies don't do this! Nothing says psycho-stalker like monogrammed pubes. Not only will he not be appreciative but you'll soon find yourself single in the "Self-Help" aisle of Barnes and Noble.

If your considering this please just find yourself a hobby..


No comments: