Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pump Up The Plump

I should have been a plastic surgeon. I could never imagine going to school for that long though. The reason I say this is I am questioned all day about what fillers and lasers I recommend. This is so funny because I am a rep for a skincare line. Maybe I am selling the wrong stuff.

I don't know a person (woman) on this planet that would not change of something if they could afford it. My estheticians are all doped up on laser and Botox some of them are only in their 20's.

I have yet to do Botox because:

A. I am cheap when it comes to cosmetic type things.

B. As an esthetician I rarely pay for my beauty and don't plan on it ever.

C. Fillers need to be maintained and I am very lazy when it come to beauty.

D. The only man allowed to stick needles in my face is my acupuncturist.

I guess I just really plan to age gracefully.....

No comments: