Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lions And Tigers And Hornets...Oh My!

If one more person asks me what this Hornet in the logo is about I swear I am going to throw down! Why do they care anyway? I think its time to stop asking for opinions on this project and just do it.

The questions and commentary:

"Why the Hornet?"
It looks cool and I want to enhance my coolness.

"Why a blue Hornet?"
Its fierce, and beautiful, and I like it.

"Why don't you create more of a spa logo?"
Because I want the site to look edgy yet boutique-ish

"Women won't shop on any website that has a Hornet"
Oh that's some BS! There must be 101 websites on the net that look exactly alike. They all have pink roses on them. How boring! Besides I plan on having a male clientele so if I go forward with this website I want it to be unisex.

Of course these people are not involved in the industry at all....




No comments: