Monday, February 18, 2008

Why Weight Watchers Irritates Me.

After my last post I had to think back to my last meeting. I was trying to forget about this one because the topic of that meeting was how laughing burns calories. Who cares??? I am not fat because I don't laugh enough.

If they want us to laugh they need to start serving martini's in this joint. I promise to laugh my butt off after I've had a few. I'm also looking for an excuse to boo/heckle the instructor during these lame sessions.


OK so why am I fat? The reason I am fat is because I need to wire my jar shut. Do they still do this?


So I am stuck in a meeting, with a bunch of women who are faking laughter as the instructor tells corny jokes. Yay.


I was never good at faking it.

It was very Fried Green Tomatoes. I was waiting for them to ask us to straddle our mirrors and I know you know what I'm talking about....

Now that's funny...

No comments: