Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Future Skin Concepts

You just gotta love products like this.

Just when I think everything has been done, already invented I deeply gaze into the eyes of the latest “it” product. At first I’ll admit I could not understand the uniquity (is that a word?...I like it) of this product. The name just doesn’t depict what it does. However its explanation was enough to keeping searching for more.

Now many of you must know I am the goddess of multi-tasking. My love affair with the beauty/spa industry has always been one of push-pull. I love it all but just don’t want to spend the time doing it. So how could I resist the Hawaiian company Malie telling me I could apply my moisturizer while in the shower?

I really must pinch myself.

So What's The 411?

Apparently they have created a body moisture bar called Mango Buttercup to use on hot skin only in the shower. You use this when your skin is warm or run it under hot water to melt is just a bit.

Get your skin hot and then shut the water off because like a stick of butter it melts. You can massage it into your skin while in the shower then just step out and air-dry.

Its great for this summers travel because it won't spill, and isn't liquid.. so its airline safe. The Hawaiians also say it’s the ultimate remedy for sunburns as well.

I think they would know a thing or two about that...

No comments: