Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why Lucy B Deserves An Emmy For Everything Frangiapani

This stuff is making me me wishful of an Aussie holiday and fast.

After launching the site (seriously not fun) I am in need of many things. To put me back together again I need a diet, some laser and a nice holiday for my efforts. Every time I smell the Frangipani Eau De Parfum and the Frangipani Bronzing Shimmer Oil I get that mini vacation I desperately seek. More relaxing than smoking a joint (not that I am a fan), or getting a massage this stuff will unwind the muscles in your neck. I think we may be on the cusp of world peace here.

I am nominating this as the must have summer fragrance. I must warn you though because I believe it will go out of stock I have become very protective of my bottle. In fact if I die I will not leave this fragrance to anyone. I can and will take it with me.

Effective immediately I am putting in my will that I should like to be sprayed with the stuff pre-funeral.

Somebody’s going to have to pry my perfume bottle from my cold, dead, Frangipani scented corpse.

No comments: