Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In Case You Wanted to Know.

How would you describe your target customer?

Our target customer is anyone who likes posh skincare with the newest edge available. This is a client that is slightly more conscious than the rest of the world and read labels to ensure their skincare is the cleanest, greenest and most eco-friendly home care grooming ware available. They also appreciate technology and happier molecules.

Let’s talk about your target customer, or your growth customer… what steps have you taken to attract this person?

Again? Arghh!

Ok we have taken the green factor and turned it up a notch. We like to call ourselves Green to the 12th power. Our images on the website are thought provoking to ensue a new version of cool that has never before existed in a world full of Greenies. In essence its “Tree Hugger Chic".

Who else do you need to sell to? Who is your current advertising missing?

We have no current advertising as the website has not launched yet. Please help me so I can move out of my mama’s house.

Joking (ok not really).

Who are your main competitors? I trust no one.

How do their operations differ from yours?
They are warehouses like Costco for Skincare.

How do they advertise?
They are Google whores.

What are your strongest points?
I am greener and meaner.

What are theirs? They have more money and more products and higher rankings.

Commentary: I would love to think I have no competition but that would just make me a huge narcissist right? My arch enemies are anyone higher on Google than I. Lets face it in the world of the "wild,wild, web." It’s all about who’s on top and who’s bent over.

Did I just say that??

With respect to your three biggest business goals, where are you today and where do you need to be?

I need to launch. My first initial goal is 500 billion dollars and a ring from David Beckham..

Its a big goal but someones gotta dream it.

What is your timetable? When I start getting gray pubes its been too long.

No comments: